Pixelmator for iOS Positive factors iPad Professional Optimization, Apple Pencil 2 Assist
The app’s interface has been optimized for the 11 and 12.9-inch iPad Professionals, and the double faucet gesture launched with the Apple Pencil 2 can now be utilized in Pixelmator.
In accordance with the discharge notes for the replace, Pixelmator will respect the person’s world settings for the double faucet gesture, so if it is set to change to the erase instrument, for instance, it will likely be set that means in Pixelmator as properly.
Along with iPad Professional optimization, the brand new model of Pixelmator addresses a number of bugs, as outlined within the full launch notes:
– The Pixelmator interface has now been optimized for the most recent iPad Professional.
– The double-tap gesture of the brand new Apple Pencil is now supported.
– Wherever doable, Pixelmator will respect your world settings for the double-tap gesture.
– The Noise, Hue, Miniaturize, and Hue results weren’t working within the Pictures extension. Mounted.
– The canvas was being incorrectly centered in each the app and the Pixelmator Pictures extension. Mounted.
– After making a variety and moving it, tapping part of the choice outdoors the bounds of the unique layer would deselect the layer. Mounted.
Pixelmator for the iPad will be downloaded from the App Retailer for $4.99. [Direct Link]